|Houston, TX to 0
Links to Points of Interest
- Press the big red button to make the bayou burp The Big Bubble will pop up in the bayou, scaring the living hell out of unsuspecting passersby and making your day that much better.
- Beer Can House if you want to actually go in, it’ll cost you a steep five bucks
- Explore Houston’s 50-mile ship channel on a free boat tour from the Port of Houston The 90-minute tour (which you MAYBE smuggle “refreshments” onto, though you didn’t hear that here) is free, though reservations are required.
- open mic comedy at Rudyard’s Every Monday starting at 8pm, up-and-coming local comics hit the stage. The beer may not be free, but the laughs are
- Art Car Museum Like the art car parade? Chances are it’s not today, so head to the free Art Car Museum to ogle the crazy art cars inside.
- Discovery Green: This 12-acre park located in downtown Houston, is designed as an engaging and active place with programming to serve all ages. From large fields for sports to a promenade with 360 views of the city, dining options, fountains, music and so much more, this park has a lot to offer.